Joyful Praises is a site that is devoted to real Christians with real lives. It is a place to share our trials,triumphs, prayers and praises. Come here to be uplifted, encouraged, and challenged in your walk with Christ.

Cobwebs and Cramps

Forgive me as I claw my way through through the fog. I have a really good story to tell, I promise. I wanted to explain to you how the manzanita tree is just like a Christian. There are so many ways in which we parallel and I wish with everything in me that I could share my newfound knowledge. I have been talking with God and he's been talking with me. Unfortunately, I just can't make my mind and thoughts cooperate. The endometriosis is returning and I have had better months where the pain wasn't quite so severe. Torn between trying to preserve my estrogen supply and sticking to a diet that does not feed this hateful disease, I am sort of in limbo. I want to slow down the aging process but I don't want to be in pain. I want to avoid hot flashes but I don't want the monster to continue to grow inside me, unmercifully. It is such a vicous cycle and I am exhausted. Try and hang in there with me. I have a story to tell- many stories, actually. There are so many ideas inside that are waiting to be formed. When I am able to clear the cobwebs and the cramps, I will be back and I will share with you how God is speaking to me. Fighting...I will overcome.

0 comments: