Joyful Praises is a site that is devoted to real Christians with real lives. It is a place to share our trials,triumphs, prayers and praises. Come here to be uplifted, encouraged, and challenged in your walk with Christ.

As of Late

Some bloggy friends of mine have inspired me to dig deep. I'm in a retrospective kind of mood and even though it's only Tuesday, I figure what the heck? Here's what I've been up to lately...

Lately I've been on my face before God-contrite, weary, and hungering for more of him.

Lately I've been having lots of fun playing with my new phone. I can play pacman now!

Lately I have decided that I need less facebook and more time in the Good Book.

Lately I have been in an enourmous amount of pain and I'm actually looking forward to surgery.

Lately I have wondered what people truly think of me and if I would even want to know the answer to that question.

Lately I have been reminded that God loves me unconditionally and that's all that really matters.

Lately I have vowed to be slower to speak and quicker to listen.

Lately I have been praying for Japan and wondering how I can help.

Lately I have been working on a new Thomas Kincade puzzle. I forgot how the simple act of putting the pieces together takes me to my happy place.

Lately I have lost weight- 5 pounds off the body, the whole world off my back. Forgiveness is a beautiful thing.

Lately I've been surrounded by sick people and have not caught anything! Vitamin C is my friend.

Lately I've been incredibly thankful for the roof over my head.

What about you? What's have you been up to lately?

3 comments:

Lately I've been reminded how fragile life can be...

You have a beautiful, authentic list, btw.

Awe, thank you, Lisa! I appreciate your comment.

No doubt...you are the right path. Hoping your surgery will be successful.
God Bless you Sherry.