Joyful Praises is a site that is devoted to real Christians with real lives. It is a place to share our trials,triumphs, prayers and praises. Come here to be uplifted, encouraged, and challenged in your walk with Christ.

Crisis Averted

Is this cool or what? I guess people are actually reading my posts because there have been problems commenting lately. First I want to say THANK YOU! Thanks for taking time out of your day to read and respond to my thoughts. It means so much! Also, I changed the comment settings so the kinks are finally ironed out. You are free to comment as you wish! I'd love to hear from you, finally. Comment at will and again, Thank you!

1 comments:

Hi! I found your blog through an awards post & am so glad I did! Nice to "meet" you. I am following & look forward to coming back & getting to know you better!
Joyfully,
Wylie