Joyful Praises is a site that is devoted to real Christians with real lives. It is a place to share our trials,triumphs, prayers and praises. Come here to be uplifted, encouraged, and challenged in your walk with Christ.

Prolific Blogger

My friend Cheri, over at Glass House Ministries (http://glasshouseministries.blogspot.com/2010/02/prolific-blogger-award.html)blessed me this morning with an unexpected gift. I've been given the Prolific Blogger award! Yay me! So while I'm actively working on how to insert the picture attached, please check out these other blogs I think you'll like and pass on the good cheer.

(PS- I did not inherit the computer tech gene from my father so I realize that there are quite a few errors in this post. A cute little icon belongs right here and for some ridiculous reason, my links don't work- you have to copy and paste them into your address line thingy at the top. My apologies.)

"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content."

1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award please (if you have time) pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers to spread some love! (Sorry! I didn't choose seven because I'm still new to blogging! I'm working on it, I promise!)

2. Every prolific blogger please link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Each prolific blogger link this back to this post, which explains the origins and motivations for the award.

4. Every prolific blogger please visit this post and add their name in the Master Link so we can all get to know the other winners. (None of us are quite sure what the "master link" is, so just visit the post and check out some new blogs, make some new blogger buddies.)

I love having the opportunity to share blogs that bless. Thank you, Cheri, and thank you Prolific Bloggers!

www.writingzombie.blogspot.com.

www.on-the-write-track.blogspot.com.

www.joannesher.blogspot.com.

www.lovinthearts.blogspot.com.